Translate

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today is a beautiful day in Sequoayh County. My wife and I decided that we and the children will go for a walk at the park. I used to walk alot in Okinawa, Japan for years. Now that I am in Sequoyah County, it's hard to find things to do here. But we decided to find more ways to have a good time by walking, taking pictures, have picnic, and just have a friend or 2 to join us for company.

God is an Awesome God! He gave me widsom and love to help me be a stronger husband and father for my wife and daughters. Without the Lord, I am nobody. I am glad that Lord is in my heart today! :)
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.