Translate

Friday, June 22, 2007

Wow! It has been awhile since I have posted! As you all know, my wife and I have been married for 3 years whooohooo... Praise God for this marriage. Of course we have ups and downs, but we know deep in our hearts, we love each other very much. Because we love God, and we believe in Jesus Christ, we are able to love each other more everyday, communicate well, and forgive each others. Without God, our marriage will probably be down the drain. I thank God for my wife and children. I thank God for everything He has done for me since the day I was born.
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.