Translate

Thursday, August 09, 2007



I look at them and said to myself "God, thank you for them!" God has blessed me and my wife with 2 miracles! Now that I am a father and a husband, i realized how much my father has done for me. My dad was with me throughout all my surgeries, my troubles, my life and for that, I am so grateful to God for my father.

God have done so much for me as well. He has blessed me with a home, a car to drive, a wife to love, daughters to cherish, and Jesus Christ to allow me to have salvation. Jesus is the answer to all my problems and I am grateful to our Lord for what He has done for all of us.

Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.