Translate

Thursday, August 09, 2007


I love my wife so much! She has always told me to keep my faith in God! It's funny, my father told me that I need to pray for a Christian woman who would love me and make me happy. It was on the 4th of July when my dad told me and I had doubt that it will come true. I went to firework show at the football field in Sallisaw, and behold a beautiful woman (LOL) saw me and from that day on, she stole my heart :) God got a great sense of humor! Who in the world would someone find his or her true love at the football field on the 4th of July ? I gotta tell ya, God knows best! We have been married for 3 years and been together for 4 years in July of 2007! LOVE YOU HONEY!
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.