Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Good Morning to you all. May God bless you and keep your life safe and in peace! I am doing well. My kids are goofy. My wife is in bed sick! Sure hope she'll be better as soon as possible. I have been writing a blog called My life as a deaf man. You can read it at http://deafjourney.blogspot.com/ . This is about me and my point of view. You can comment or read it, or both LOL .

It a beautiful day in Oklahoma and I am ready for winter to come! Christmas is my favorite Holiday where we can get the family together and love each other more LOL
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.

Blog Archive