Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I have been reading alot from the Bible lately. It has given me so much wisdeom and brought me closer to God. I know that I should've kept on reading it a long time ago and I regret it. Now I am seeing that it's so important to me as a father and a husband to make sure that my children know God as much as they can.

I told a good friend of mine that no matter how good I am or how much we can preach the Word of God, we will always sin. We all fall short in the glory of God. No matter how much or how little I know God, prayers, or the Word of God, I will always sin before God. That's why we all need Him and it's important to pray for forgiveness after we repent.

It feels goood to be able to write some of my thoughts and journey in my life. It's almost like writing a book about my life LOL. I just thank God for everything He has given to us. Whatever I ask him, He gives me what I need to take care of me and my family.
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.

Blog Archive