Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My wife made wonderful biscuits and gravy for breakfest and it was gooooood! The kids played around like usual and my parents stopped by to see the kids today for a while. Today is my parents' 35th Anniversary! Congrats Mom and Dad!

My wife and I are doing better, we are not as ill as yesterday. We are still coughing a little but not as bad. THe kids are behaving well and i am soo proud of them.

I just read a newspaper about some parent using an infant as a sheild. How could someone use an infant?????? How evil can a parent be to destory an innocence baby as a sheild? I just don't understand his or her motive to do this. I am glad to hear that the baby is well and taken care of.

On a brighter note, it's a beautiful Afternoon! THe sun is shining and i wish I was well enough to mow the backyard!
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.

Blog Archive