Friday, November 30, 2007
Good morning and sorry for not posting as much as I should! I have just been ordained as a minister and also just recently became a Community Outreach Chaplain. So many blessings have been given to us by God and I am thankful. I have alot of studying, praying, and learning to do as a Man of God. My wife is also a blessing to me because she gives me 100 percent support and she's proud of me.
Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- ► 2013 (19)
- Good morning and sorry for not posting as much as ...
- Matthew 6:15 SAYS "But if you do not forgive men t...
- We had a great day today! A great friend of ours,...
- Mother and Daughters Sweet miracles were given to...
- HAPPINESS Two men were occupied the same hospital...
- Hello and happy November! This is the month where...
- ▼ November (6)