Hello and happy November! This is the month where we should be thankful to God for everything! Well, actually, we should thank God everyday. I have just been ordained to be a minister to the deaf and hard of hearing. I will be working on my doctor of divinity and maybe on pastoral counseling as well. So you can see that I will be quite busy! The girls dressed up as Hillbilly Dixies for halloween and they were so cute! They had some cookies, toys and candies so they couldn't be any happier LOL.
My wife have been a great support in everything I do. It's a blessing to have her as my wife and my partner in my life. God has blessed me with a God fearing woman in my life and I am grateful for that.
My great needed prayer will be wisdom and strength. I will be facing new challenges and I know I can overcome anything! Phil 4:13 says " I can do all thing through Christ who STENGTHEN me" and as long I keep that scripture in my heart and mind, i will win and earn victory through Jesus Christ! Amen!
Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- ► 2013 (19)
- Good morning and sorry for not posting as much as ...
- Matthew 6:15 SAYS "But if you do not forgive men t...
- We had a great day today! A great friend of ours,...
- Mother and Daughters Sweet miracles were given to...
- HAPPINESS Two men were occupied the same hospital...
- Hello and happy November! This is the month where...
- ▼ November (6)