Matthew 6:15 SAYS "But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. "
No matter how much or how bad this person have hurt you or trying to destroy your life, we should all forgive them becasue God won't forgive us until we forgive them first.
Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- ► 2013 (19)
- Good morning and sorry for not posting as much as ...
- Matthew 6:15 SAYS "But if you do not forgive men t...
- We had a great day today! A great friend of ours,...
- Mother and Daughters Sweet miracles were given to...
- HAPPINESS Two men were occupied the same hospital...
- Hello and happy November! This is the month where...
- ▼ November (6)