1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God[a]; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am"
Trust God in everything. His plan for every one of us is perfect. Like Jesus said, " If it were not so, I would have told you". God will never fail any one of us. God loves us all the same!
Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- ► 2013 (19)
- 1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God...
- Remember to thank God, our Father in Heaven, for J...
- Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteo...
- "And so we know and rely on the love God has for u...
- The Shepherds and the Angels] And there were sheph...
- Wow, Christmas is getting here sooner than we thou...
- ▼ December (6)