"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. In this way, love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment, because in this world we are like him. There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother."
The real test of our Love for God is how we treat the people right in front of us as our family memebers and fellow believers and non believers. We cannot truly loves God while neglecting to love those who are created in His image.
Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- ► 2013 (19)
- 1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God...
- Remember to thank God, our Father in Heaven, for J...
- Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteo...
- "And so we know and rely on the love God has for u...
- The Shepherds and the Angels] And there were sheph...
- Wow, Christmas is getting here sooner than we thou...
- ▼ December (6)