Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.
Be kind and be reasonable to others. Satan will do anything to get you to be angry or resentful to others as trap. To avoid the Devil's trap, be kind, be loving, and be wise in God's Word. Ask God in prayer to help all of us to avoid the devil's trap and to help us love one another just as Jesus loves us.
Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.
- ► 2013 (19)
- 1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God...
- Remember to thank God, our Father in Heaven, for J...
- Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteo...
- "And so we know and rely on the love God has for u...
- The Shepherds and the Angels] And there were sheph...
- Wow, Christmas is getting here sooner than we thou...
- ▼ December (6)