Translate

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Got up this morning and prayed. I prayed for a great day and full of good health. I know that Christ is the only one that should be in the center of my life. Everyday I remember that God send His Son to died for my sins and I thanked my Father for it. Because of Christ’s finished work, i am able to recieve all the blessings that Christ deserves.

I am looking foward to seeing my oldest child go to school for the very first time. I told her that she will enjoy it and that she should pray before shcool . I wanted to make sure that she have the same blessings that I have for our health, peace and joy. Also I want her to know that she will dwell in the secret place of the Most High! (ps 91:1) and that she will be protected. Our children are very happy because they have Christ involved in their lives. I want to be a kind of father that allows them to establish a relationship with our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit is already in us and it reminds us that we are to Rest in Christ and not to worry about anything in life because our Father knows what we all need for today. We should not worry about tomorrow, today or the past because God, the Father, will take care of us!

Father, thank you for all you have done for us and for all the supplies and protections you have given us. Because of Christ’s grace, we are able to Rest in Him. Thank you helping us not to worry about what to eat, drink or wear because we know that in Christ, we have ALL things we need and much more! We praise Jesus name forever and ever, AMEN!
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.