Translate

Monday, August 10, 2009

I like to read Psalm 91 every now and then. The very first verse of that book says, "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty". I love it! It's shows me that when I trust in Christ, I am dwelling in the Shadow of the Most High God! I remembered a few months ago, my daughter was struck with a fever and upset stomach, I prayed that pslam 91 and that was right before I took her to the ER. As soon as we came to the ER, she smile and said " I am better daddy!" and that when I knew that Yahweh have blessed my daughter with health. As soon as I came home, she was up and full of laughter and gladness since she didn't feel sick anymore. Jesus paid for our sickness on the cross so that we can be full of health and strength to go out and spread the Word of God. Oh by the way, my daughter's nickname is Lizzy and she's 3 years old. She is full of energy and life!

Father, I thank you for the gift of prayer. I know when I prayed, you heard it. I thank you for your Love and Mercy on my 3 daughters, my wife, my parents, my sister and my friends. With out you Jesus, we would not have the blessings you died for and because you died for us Lord, you have given us all things to embrace and cherish. Thank you Lord for you Love and Grace! In the name of Jesus, and I shout out "AMEN!"
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.