Translate

Saturday, June 04, 2011

I am sitting here on the comfortable couch, looking at my emails, facebook postings, and doing some work for the church and preparing for the new start of Grace Mission Church.  I was pondering about my new responsibilities as a pastor and I asked God, "What can I do to please you?" and the very thing He said was to, "Bring the souls to Salvation by the Blood of Christ."  And it dawned on me that God wants His children back because He loves them.  If God didn't love His children, then why would Jesus die on the Cross for us?  Hmmm, makes me realize how much our Lord Jesus Christ loves us because He sacrificed His Life for us on the Calvary. God loves us all and because we are saved by Grace, not by works, He wants us to be blessed not because we are doing right but because of what Jesus did right and as a sinless man, He deserved to be blessed than us because we are sinners.  But because we accepted Christ, His righteousness became our GIFT!  Oh praise the Lord!  We are the righteousness of God in Christ!  
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.