Translate

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bible as my help.

The Bible to me is something that I could not ever let go.  It's my living spiritual food for my soul, spirit, and hope.  Whenever I am down, discouraged, or frustrated, I can always turn to my Bible for strength, wisdom and peace.

2 Timothy 3:16-17



16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

All scripture is given by God!  I used the Bible to help me correct my mistakes, my downfalls, my weaknesses and many other reasons.  It helped me to listen to God and pray prayers according to the Word of God.

So anytime you have a situation that seems impossible to get out, turn to His Word and trust God.  Even when days are good, thank Him for the good days. We should thank God for the Word of God everyday and read it daily.  

Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.