Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Great day!

Had an awesome day at Grace New Covenant Church!  We had 27 people today!

God bless this church!  Looking forward to many years of this church!  Thank you Lord for the wonderful church! 

After preaching my sermon, I realized I am blessed to be alive today to be able to preach.  If it wasn't for my wife, April, encouraging me to keep on reading the Word of God, I probably wouldn't be here today.  I remembered not being able to move,  eat, or even take a sip of water, all because my own body wasn't functioning as it should.  After April gave me a Bible to read, I turned my bible to 1 John 4:17-18

17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

That very next day I read those verses, I was able to get up from my bed, took a bite of food and drank some water!  Even though I was still weak after a week later, I was still able to see my third daughter, Mimi, being born.  What an awesome day that was.  Today, Mimi, is 4 years old and will be 5 very soon. 

Love is powerful.  Love can heal.  Love can give all of us hope.  The more we know how much God loves us, the more we can share the Love with other, even with those who we may dislike, God wants us to love them and bless them no matter what.  The more we show love to other, the more they can see Christ in us. 

So keep on loving as Christ loved us! 


Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.