Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

God loves us even when we failed!

Have you ever heard someone say, "If you do bad, God will get mad and will remember what you have when you reach Judgement Day."  Have you heard something like that?  I have had a friend telling me that he's afraid of God's wrath and imagining that He will punish him because of all those "bad" that he have done.  He was so afraid that he got "saved" out of fear.  To me , that's a wrong way to get saved.  A person should be saved by Love and compassion without fear.  God will not ever force you to be saved because He wants you to be saved through the Love of Christ and without fear.  After all, God is Love and His Love for you is absolute. 

God will always continue to love you no matter how much mistakes you have made (including me!) or done things wrong.  It's by His performance that blesses you, not by our performances.  God will not remember your lawless deeds because of what Christ have done for you on the Cross.  Does that mean you and I can do bad things?  No, what I mean is that the more we know how much God have forgiven us and how much He loves us, the less we have the desire to sin because we put Jesus first above everything else. The more we focus on Christ by praying, reading His Word, being around people who loves Jesus, the more we don't focus on "sin". Sure there are times when we fall short and sin but God will always be there to pick us up.  Sin can't control us as long we have Jesus first in our minds, our hearts, and our lives. 
 

(Romans 6:14)
For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.


(Hebrews 10:16-18)
16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”
17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”
18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Even when you and I make mistakes , we should not dwell on it, we just say "Thank you God for your forgiveness and making me a new creation.  I am the righteous not because I do the right thing but because of What Christ have done for me.  Through His Blood, I am a new creation and I have Christ inside of me who is the Righteous One so therefore I am the righteousness of God through Christ!" AMEN! 

Always remember this:  God loves you and always well.  He's your Father and will always take care of you.  Don't be afraid to boldly go to Him and ask Him what you need.  God wants you blessed and full of joy!

Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.