Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

My dream.

I had a dream that I was in the hospital from a horrible car wreck. I was wearing EKG stuff with the heart monitor, and noticed that my other leg was amputated. I could feel my heart rate slowly beating and my wife was on my bedside, crying, and my kids were there asking me to come home. Then all of the sudden, I felt an overwhelming peace as I was drifting off to sleep. I couldn't hear anything and "BAM!" appeared the Devil himself. As I was facing the Devil, all of the sudden, the medieval like armor showed up and it was like God putting it on me getting ready to fight the Devil. I had a sword on my right hand and a shield on my left arm and as I was going to attack, I heard a voice saying "Stop, don't attack with your sword, speak to the Devil with the Word of God and rebuke him!" So I spoke as Christ spoke against the Devil for 40 days and nights. I said " I rebuke you Devil" and the Devil growled and burst into flames. Then I heard my Father, it's just a dream, go back and preach, your job is not done.

I woke up and looked at my left leg and it's still there. My wife was sleeping peacefully and saw my kids getting ready for school and said , "Good morning daddy!". I was trying to not to cry and thought to myself, "I am blessed". I am 35 years old, had some great experiences in Okinawa, Philippines, Hawaii, and many other places and have seen things that were out of ordinary. And I am so blessed that I am still alive and I just know that God wants me to preach the wonderful Gospel of Christ. Bring healing to the sick, heal the brokenhearted, bring Salvation to the people through Jesus Christ and teach them the Kingdom of God. Oh, my heart is still beating and it's beating for Christ. All for Jesus! I thank you Lord for my life, my church, my family, and my friends!
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.