Translate

Friday, September 20, 2013

Thank you!

I love this church! I am so blessed to be the pastor of Grace New Covenant Church (Deaf mission). I am blessed to be able to go out and minister to the deaf and hearing worlds. As we see the church growing, we are in need of help of any donation. As a pastor, I am praying that God will bless this church and bring Christ to everyone we come in contact with. I want to thank you all for praying for this church and my family. If you like to help out with this wonderful deaf church / ministry, and help me continue to preach the gospel to the deaf and hearing worlds, please donate! God bless you all!
Post a Comment

God's Blessings

Don't take wealth as your number one source of happiness. Our true richness is in our heart when we accept Jesus Christ as our personal Savior. That free gift is eternal life through Jesus Christ.